Digital Marketing, a booming career in the current and future as well. It is a career option chosen by most of the individuals around the globe as it is much more flexible than the other available jobs. Do you want to get into the same industry and enhance your skills along with the best employment opportunities? Yes, you are in the right place. Firstly, I would appreciate everyone who is choosing this career. Attaining a course and getting certified matters these days to gain immense knowledge and earn better as well. Here, you will know about the Digital Marketing Course Syllabus 2020 and the modules involved in it.
As we all are aware that technology is like a happening that changes all the time. The same would go with the Digital Marketing career as well. Most of us are spending online and are relying on the search engines for any sort of information. We can understand the importance quickly based on the advanced changes in our day to day life.
Are you in a dilemma that only specific individuals are eligible to learn and opt for this career? I would recommend and plainly state that it is the best choice for any kind of individual as it provides opportunities to the business owners, graduates, post-graduates, homemakers and many more. The career in Digital marketing will help you in attaining the best in the business or a role in an organization. Any individual who does not have any technical knowledge can also opt for this career. Some of the individuals who are into the IT industry or who have the interest to run a new business as well are now showing much interest into this field as it matters and is giving more than expected.
Overview of the modules:
Well, let me give you a briefing as well regarding the modules covered in the Digital Marketing Training. To work or understand the customer requirements, firstly, you will need to know more about Digital Marketing and its future which would be the first module. For the customers or online users to interact or know more about the business, a website is required. Website designing module helps in the creation of a website with all the customs requirements along with the WordPress Setup and configuration to make the necessary changes to the website.
Hereafter, you will learn about how to optimize the website in the module Search Engine Optimization, which includes on-page, off-page optimization and technical SEO techniques along with some intermediary topics that you will need to know. This also includes the White Hat and Black Hat SEO techniques which every Digital Marketer should know. Then comes the Search Engine Marketing, which includes Adwords and the components involved in it.
Now that your website is ready, the next module is Social Media marketing where you can deliver the best customer experience by generating high views or sales etc. On further moving on, you will learn about Social Media optimization by using different social media platforms. Apart from these, you will also learn about Email marketing, Affiliate marketing, Web Analytics, tools and their purposes, Influencer marketing, Blogging etc. I think this overview has given you an idea of what the syllabus would be. I understand that everyone would like to have a clear idea about the topics covered in every module.
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE SYLLABUS 2020
Introduction to Digital Marketing:
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why is Digital Marketing needed?
- Future of Digital Marketing
- Scope of Digital Marketing
- Organic and Paid Digital Marketing
- How Digital Marketing benefits all the different sectors?
- Website concepts
- What is Domain and Hosting?
- Purchase of domain and hosting
- Hosting architecture
- Types of Domains and hosting
- Briefing about the types of domains and hosting
- WordPress Setup
- WordPress application terminologies and overview of the options
- Widgets and blog creation
- Website creation and usage of the plugins
Search Engine Optimization:
- What is SEO?
- History of Search Engines
- Types of SEO
- SERP layout understanding
- Working of Search Engines
- Types of Search Engines
- Importance of SEO
- Algorithms used in SEO
- Google updates
- What is On-Page SEO?
- HTML and CSS basics
- Image optimization
- Usage of Title, File Name, headings
- Meta Description
- Footer optimization
- Canonical URL
- What is Off-Page SEO, and why is it used?
- Differences between On-page and Off-page SEO
- Introduction to Optimization techniques
- Link building techniques
- Guest Postings
- Directory Submissions
- Classified postings
- Social Bookmarking
- Image and video submission techniques
Technical SEO and other SEO concepts:
- Introduction to Technical SEO
- Usage of Robot.txt and sitemap submissions
- Black hat techniques
- White hat techniques
- Search console and the options in Search Console
- SEO Tools
Search Engine Marketing:
- Introduction to Google Ads
- History of Google Ads
- Why is Google Ads used?
- Adwords account setup
- Campaign setup-Types of campaigns and the settings available under Campaigns
- Ad groups
- Ad setup
- Ad extensions
- Conversion tracking
- Gmail Ads
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Video Ads
- Remarketing campaigns
Social Media Optimization:
- What is Social Media Optimization?
- Importance of SMO
- Missions and goals of SMO
- Optimization strategies
- Profile optimization
- Optimization of content
Social Media Marketing:
- What is Social media marketing?
- Facebook marketing
- Linked in marketing
- Twitter marketing
- YouTube marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Pinterest marketing
- Quora marketing
- Social Media Tools
- What is email marketing?
- Why email marketing?
- Importance of email marketing
- Tricks or steps to be followed for efficient email marketing
- Setup of email marketing campaigns
- Email marketing reporting
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Creation of mobile ads
- Types of mobile ads
- Adwords for mobile
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Why Affiliate Marketing?
- Working on Affiliate Marketing
- Linking the website to Google
- Metrics in Web Analytics
- Audience in Web Analytics
Who all can attend the training sessions?
- Entrepreneurs /Business owners
- Marketing executives
- PR Professionals
- Content writer and copy writers
- Product managers
- Online marketers
Career Aspirations and opportunities:
There are many career opportunities available for an aspirant who has a grip on the digital marketing profile. He can choose any of the below paths for a successful career.
- Attain a job in the Digital Marketing field
- Start your own business or website and earn through Adsense
- Work as a freelancer providing services in Digital Marketing
- Earn money by setting up a Youtube channel of your own.
- You can start your own digital marketing company and run it easily.
Wow, now you have an idea about the opportunities, syllabus, and the career path in digital marketing. It is time for you to grab the opportunities and set up a successful career. I think it is not hard, but I can say it is best for you based on the trending way of living. Get trained and certified by Google with the best trainers.
Learn more and be a Digital Marketer!