Directory submission is one of the commonly used Off-Page optimization technique. In order to meet the business requirements and generate leads, traffic should be generated by the target audience. Investing a lot of time to optimize the website is common nowadays. To be smart enough to drive traffic, Directory submission technique would help. In this blog, you will understand the concept of Directory submissions and their importance. It also gives you a clear picture on how the directory submission process works along with the top 300+ high DA and PA Directory Submission Sites list -2020.
What is Directory Submission?
Directory submission refers to the process or practice of optimizing the website by submitting the website URL in a directory to improve link building and ranking. Directory submission has to be done on the directory submission sites by selecting a category that better refers to your website.
In simpler terms, it refers to the process of submitting your website URL to another website. Directory submissions are of three different types. Let us have a quick review of the different directory submissions.
- Paid or Featured Web listing: In this type of directory submission, the website owners will charge per submission. There will be a cost associated with the submission. Link approval will be given within 24 hours. Some of the websites will offer yearly or monthly packages. This type of submission will ensure that your website will receive quality backlinks.
- Free or Regular Web Listing: In this type of directory submission, the website owners will not charge for submission of URL in the website. This type of submission does not provide any assurance that the URL’s will be approved by the administrator. It is a time taking process.
- Reciprocal Regular Web Listing: The administrator will approve the link only if a reciprocal link is submitted once directory link is activated.
Now that you are aware of the different types of directory submissions available, let us know the benefits of using directory submissions as well.
Importance of Directory Submissions:
Directory Submissions is one of the important aspect and factor of SEO. Directory submissions help you in attaining traffic to the website, improve the page rank by establishing quality back links from authorized websites. All the different types of techniques used for website optimization are similar with the same values. However, Directory submission concept has come up from the ancient times and is worthy still.
To know more about different optimization techniques like blog commenting SEO technique, click here.
Let us know about the process of working on a directory submission. This will help you to have a better idea while submitting URL in a directory.
Steps to be followed to perform Directory Submission:
- Selection of the best directory submission site is important. Search for the best directory submission sites and select one which is suitable to your niche.
- Open the directory submission website, have a quick view of the different categories available in the website.
- Make sure that you are listing your website URL in the right category. If your website is related to Health, then select the category as Health.
- Once category is selected, you will have a list of options that have to be filled. These include description, website URL and related information.
- After updating the requested information, click on Submit button which will complete the Directory Submission.
Top 300+ High DA and PA Directory Submission Sites List – 2020
As you are aware of the process of submitting the website URL in a directory. we need the right Directory submission site that has high Domain Authority to establish back links via authorized websites. Let us have a quick review of the top 300+ High DA and PA Directory Submission sites list – 2020.
I hope this information is helpful. Now that you are aware of the top 300+ high DA and PA directory submission sites, its time to start working on optimization of the website by performing directory submissions.
To know more about other optimization techniques like image submission technique, click here